"..in the End, all that really matters isn't the things you did, but what its effects are today, not the knowledge you have learned, but how you applied it, not the words that were said, but how they made you feel, and most of all, not the moment of occurrence, but how its now just a part of our memory.. Everyday, we make memories.. Let's paint lives with happy ones.."
Author: unkown

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

...sounds of rolling waves.

  Our trip up in the clouds was as glorious as ever!  I would fly around up there for hours if I could.
I took about 100 shots of the clouds. My husband thinks I am nuts!
Flight was delayed almost an hour. Mechanical issue, which can make you a bit nervous if you were an uneasy traveler.... which I am not.  For the few that were, the tension was getting a bit high in the terminal. Two flights backed up , gates side by side. We were starting to feel like cattle with no were to go.

Aaaaah. Up very early this A.M. to the sounds of rolling waves.
  We made it to Redington Shores, Florida.  About 20 minutes south of Clearwater.
The minute you exit the airport, you just know you are in the sunshine state. Warm, balmy & a kind of calm comes over you.  There is a slight breeze off the water and the weather this week is Nothin' but sun! Mid 80's.

 My mother-in-law's condo is right on the beach.  Lovely area. Great view in either direction.
 The beach is very nice.  The fishing pier brings many early birds out before the sun comes up, I guess to get the best spots on the pier?






















I smell Bacon! My husband must be cooking!
Time for Breakfast  and then we'll go for a stroll on the beach to walk it off.
  I see a few extra pounds added on in my future. :)

No comments: